This tutorial was created to help those who are starting with Drupal. Out of many CMS systems Drupal proves the the best and that is why we created this guide and devoted it to Drupal.
We have been creating web pages in Drupal CMS system for over a decade and we believe that anyone can create a professional presentation page in this system quickly and easily.
Just as Drupal is an open source software so this tutorial is absolutely free.
In the "Download" section you can find free Drupal Theme used in our tutorials as well as a custom Drupal module for the "Slider".
This site is completely free, so please don’t mind some relevant and selected advertisements which cover our expenses. It also allows our partners to publish advertising on our site that helps you find professional Drupal Themes, Drupal hosting for your site, etc.
There are many tutorials, books and documentation on the internet about Drupal, but we offer guidance on how to quickly and efficiently create a professional web site. Our manual includes all the most important parts of making websites built on any CMS system:
- How to install and configure Drupal since the beginning
- How to implement most used Drupal modules
- How to create your own Drupal Theme
- How to create custom Drupal Module
- How to optimize website using Drupal SEO modules
Let‘s summarize what we need for a professional company presentation page:
- Most importantly, the design, which should be responsive, modern and good looking. Therefore we used Bootstrap HTML / CSS template, which we redesigned to a Drupal theme.
- Our front page should be dynamic and so we used the slider, for which we have created a Drupal Module. We can modify the images appearing in it from the configuration of Drupal CMS system.
- To make the page look more attractive, we should use a few blocks on the front page.
- Every good presentation page of a company needs to have a contact form that allows site visitors to send an inquiry directly from the website.
- References or products can be displayed on the page using a dynamic photo gallery. Our tutorials show you how to do it.
- Last but not less valuable part of making a website is SEO (Search engine optimization). Therefore, we will show you how Drupal modules allow us the basic SEO practices to increase traffic to our site.